Cinnamon Riesling Boob Wrangler replied

485 weeks ago

These thoughts ran through my head after the huge move.

Back story from an"outsider's point of view

After leaving a free company they've been with since the beginning. Two Lalafells and their Hyur set off on a journey to make the best Free company out there. Not just any free company. Their free company! The scariest adventure ever. And so on the 5th of April in the year 2014, Nophica's Bosom was founded (and formed).

Days and weeks later, they have their own free company estate located in The Lavender Beds, Plot 22, 2nd ward. After that, they have their first real static group!

Nophica's Bosom was nourished by these three founders and their static. But wait? What's this? More helping hands came to help! New alliances were made with two other free company. Hey they knew each other for the longest time. We want to work together! Change is indeed scary, but we change for the better. Nophica's Bosom became even greater after this merger! More great people joined the bosom. The bosom is loved by many, that isn't a lie.

On Sunday, the 25th of January 2015, Nophica's Bosom bid farewell to the place they called home of 9 months. It was easy to forget this small estate but the memories will live on through their members. Good-bye Lavender Beds, Plot 22, you were the best thing ever. You brought us all together.

And now Nophica's Bosom's new chapter begins in The Goblet, Plot 35, 3rd Ward.

The Warriors of Light, ready for another great adventure.

I just want to say, thank you NB for this. I have never been in a FC which values their members as much as you guys.

Eddard Longspear Bosom Buddy replied

485 weeks ago

Zante Boob Wrangler replied

485 weeks ago

TT_TT Feels!

Kariri Sumasu Admin replied

485 weeks ago

Cinna made me cry. <3 the Bosom!

Rubicon Vale Admin replied

485 weeks ago

So much like.

Cin Liatho Bosom Buddy replied

485 weeks ago

So beautiful :D And it's true I love the bosom.
Please log in to post a reply.